- Our District
- Appeal Process
- District Parent Advisory Council
- Fair Play Codes
- Forms and Payments Portal
- Inclement Weather procedures
- Kindergarten Registration
- Online Resources
- Physical Activity
- Reporting and Assessment
- School District Calendar
- School Locator
- Student Transportation
- Student Registration
- Tzu Chi Bursaries
- Aboriginal Education
- Alternate Education
- Continuing Education
- District Partnership Programs
- Early Learning Curriculum
- Environmental School
- International Baccalaureate program
- Inquiry Program
- Educational Options
- French Immersion
- Literacy iPod Program
- Odyssey Program (K-7)
- Online Learning SD42
- Ready Set Learn Events
- Secondary School Apprenticeships
- StrongStart Centres
- Student Support Services
- SWIS (Settlement Workers in Schools)
- Board of Education
- Contact Us
- IT Helpdesk
Follow us to receive updates and important announcements.
Registrations for School Bus Service, 2014-2015
Fill in an online application to register for school bus service for the 2014-2015 school year.
2014 - 2015 School Calendar
Download the 2014 - 2015 District School Calendar in pdf file format.
SD42 Reporting Method for K - Intermediate
A conferencing model involving students and their parents.
Community Support Resource Guide for Parents 2012
Download the 2012 resource guide.
SD42 Parent Portal
Access our online Parent Portal.
2014 - 2015 District Directory
Download a District Directory for the 2014-2015 school year.
Erase Bullying reporting tool. You deserve to feel safe, respected and welcome at your school
District Program Guide
Read about some of the program options at SD42.
- Teacher Job Shares
- SD42 Trades and Apprenticeships
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Summer School
- Inclement Weather and Snow Closures
- Ministry of Education
- My Volunteer Page
- AIK - Athletes in Kind
- BC Centre for Safe Schools
- Canadian Centre for Child Protection
- Erase Bullying
October 10, 2014 | Comments (0)
September 29, 2014 | Comments (0)
July 4, 2014 | Comments (0)